Clinical and Nonclinical Work Patterns in Healthcare have Changed!
Emerging trends in telehealth and telework means rethinking your planning, design, construction, real estate, and financial decisions. Explore the pros and cons. Learn why the right solution isn’t the same in every case.
Get the Answers You Need to Seven Critical Questions:
- What are the latest survey results telling us about people returning to the workplace, realigning how they work, and recalibrating space?
- How will these changes reshape the facilities mix of healthcare systems?
- What types of medical facilities will dominate the future landscape?
- Which issues are vital when deciding to renovate, repurpose, or build new?
- How will this shape the Texas real estate market in the future?
- Can health systems, owners, and developers find success repurposing nonmedical properties?
- Where will you find the best development opportunities?
This program includes the following pdfs to download:
- A full transcript of the panel discussion
- The Case for a Thriving Workplace - A Forecast of the Post-Covid Workspace and Planning Approaches
Attending This Program Provides 1 CEU from EDAC (Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification)
San Ramon, CA
Synergis Development Partners
E4H Environments for Health
Baylor Scott & White
Who Should Watch This Program
Senior Healthcare Leaders | Architects | Designers | Engineers | Developers | Contractors | Facility Managers | Security Directors | Real Estate Brokers | Property Managers | Attorneys | Investors | Lenders
Continuing Education Units Available
AIA - LU*
AHA - CHFM, CHC, CHESP Hours
Engineers - PDH Hours
IFMA - CFM Points
A certificate is issued after the program is completed.
If you are an AIA member, we will report your credits to AIA. All others should self report.
*IDCEC - Many have inquired about IDCEC approval so they can earn ASID, IIDA, and IDS CEU’s. The cost to upload courses to IDCEC is simply too high at this time. You can still earn credit by requesting a verification certificate. For further details about how to self-report CEUs to IDCEC, please CLICK HERE
Sponsorship | Participating Partner Opportunites
To Become a Sponsor | Participating Partner:
Glenn Fischer 971-219-0563 | [email protected]
Jonni Johnson 214-538-8966 | jjohnson@rockitstrategy
Requests to Present | Obtain Panel Seat Consideration:
Glenn Fischer | [email protected]
B. Alan Whitson, RPA | [email protected]