Save Money While Controlling Virus Risks Using Proper Air Filtration!
Understand why proper air filter selection is vital to reducing airborne risks, saving money, and being regulation-compliant.
Discover the latest best practices to protect healthcare workers, patients, and visitors in medical facilities and hospitals.
- How to select the right air filters for the job
- Why air filter media and configuration affects the ability to mitigate virus risks and total operating costs
- What MERV-A values say about air filter efficiencies and compliance
- ASHRAE 170-2021 updates
- Best design practices, plus operational and structural considerations
- Straight talk about HEPA filters, in-room air purifiers, and UVGI
- Pitfalls and best practices for negative pressure rooms and anterooms
- Insights on dealing with wildfires and smoke odors
- Myths, misnomers, and claims lacking scientific data on air filtration
This Program Includes:
- One-hour program with presentation, panel discussion, and Q&A
- Downloadable program transcript
- Downloadable program slides
- Bonus video: "Wildfire Smoke Hazards and Solutions to Mitigate Risk"
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion
- AIA Members receive a quiz to earn LU Learning Credits
University of Maryland Medical Center & Midtown Campuses
Who Should Watch This Program
Senior Healthcare Leaders | Architects | Designers | Engineers | Developers | Contractors | Facility Managers | Security Directors | Real Estate Brokers | Property Managers | Attorneys | Investors | Lenders
Continuing Education Units Available
AIA - LU*
AHA - CHFM, CHC, CHESP Hours
Engineers - PDH Hours
IFMA - CFM Points
A certificate is issued after the program is completed.
If you are an AIA member, we will report your credits to AIA. All others should self report.
*IDCEC - Many have inquired about IDCEC approval so they can earn ASID, IIDA, and IDS CEU’s. The cost to upload courses to IDCEC is simply too high at this time. You can still earn credit by requesting a verification certificate. For further details about how to self-report CEUs to IDCEC, please CLICK HERE
Sponsorship | Participating Partner Opportunites
To Become a Sponsor | Participating Partner:
Glenn Fischer 971-219-0563 | [email protected]
Jonni Johnson 214-538-8966 | jjohnson@rockitstrategy
Requests to Present | Obtain Panel Seat Consideration:
Glenn Fischer | [email protected]
B. Alan Whitson, RPA | [email protected]